BEST OF KARNATAKA TEMPLES
10 Nights 11 Days
Melkote, Srirangapatna, Mysore Chamundi Temple, Nanjangud Nanjundeshwara, Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement, Kaveri Nisargadhama, Talacauvery, Bhagamandala, Kukke Subramanya, Sauthadka Ganapathi Kshetra, Dharmasthala, Sri Rama Kshetra, Mangalore, Kudupu Ananthapadmanabha Temple, Polali Rajarajeshwari Temple, Kateel Durga Parameshwari Temple, Udupi, Saligrama, Anegudde, Murudeshwara, Idagunji, Gokarna, Sirsi, Jogfalls, Sigandur Chowdeshwari Temple, Kollur, Maranakatte, Kamalashile, Shankaranarayana, Sringeri, Hariharapura, Shakatapuram, Horanadu, Kalasa, Belur and Halebid
FIVE ELEMENTS TOUR
5 Nights 6 Days
Pancha (Five) Bootham (Elements) Stalam (Place) dictates five temples dedicated to Lord Shiva, each representing the manifestation of the five prime elements of nature - land, air, water, sky, and fire. All of the five temples are located in southern part of India, four being in Tamil Nadu and one in Andhra Pradesh.
KERALA CHURCH TOUR
10 Nights 11 Days
- Visit Vettukad Church, Palayam Church, and Museum, Trivandrum
- Explore, Thankaserry St. Marys Church, Vadi Palli, Kundra Valiya Palli, and St. Jude Church, Kollam
- Enjoy Alleppey Houseboat, Alleppey
- Later visit Edathuva Church, Parumala Church, Champakulam Church, Parel Church, Christian Museum,
- Explore, Vimalagiri Church, Kottayam Valiyapalli, Kudamallor church, Kottayam
- Visit Athirampuzha Church, Pala Valiya Palli, Bharananganam Tomb of St. Alphonsa and Aruvithura St.
George church, Bharananganam
- Explore Thanki pally, Arthungal Church, Kokkamangalam church, Cochin en-route
- Later visit Vallarpadam church, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica in Fort Kochi, The Jewish
- Enjoy at Malayattoor Church, St. Antonys church, Edapally Church, Cochin
NAVAGRAHA TOUR (SIVA)
3 Nights 4 Days
Lord Shiva is the Supreme Being who creates, protects and transforms the universe being the destroyer and transformer within the Trimurti, the Hindu trinity that includes Brahma and Vishnu. Lord Shiva has numerous temples across the wide area of India, out of which Tamil Nadu tops the list with maximum i.e. 2,500 temples of varying importance. Our tour covers some of the eminent monuments like Nine Planets (Navagraha) temples structured in Tamil Nadu.
NAVAGRAHA TOUR (VAISHNAVA)
4 Nights 5 Days
Lets get into depths to know the preserver and protector of the Universe. Lets get a deeper understanding of the sacred and holy places and their divine existence on earth. Lets learn our roles in preserving this Universe and making it a happier place to live in.
SPIRITUAL TAMIL NADU WITH KERALA TOUR
12 Nights 13 Days
'- Visit the major Temples of Tanjore including Brihadiswara Temple
- Visit Rock Fort Temple and Srirangam temple complex at Trichy
- Visit the well-known temple of Madurai Meenakshi temple
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the town from Coaker's Walk and Pillar Rocks, Kodaikanal
- Explore the beautiful surroundings of Munnar
- Visit to Eravikulam National Park, Munnar
- Guided tours to Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St. Francis' Church in Cochin
- Enjoy the fun activities at Mararikulam beach
- Visit Pillar Rocks and Silver Cascade Falls, Kodaikanal
- Enjoy a boat ride across the Cochin Harbour
9 Nights 10 Days
Imbibe the extravagance of man-made sculptures and their experiential culture with this Tamil Nadu tour. Witness the best of heritage sites and gain rich insights into local culture and gorge on scrumptious cuisine as you go traveling within Tamil Nadu. Get maximum of your trip by indulging yourself in this trip which you are going to remember for a lifetime.
TEMPLE TOWNS OF SOUTH INDIA
5 Nights 6 Days
Start off on our Tirupati temple tour and continue an excursion through the best and most awe-inspiring temples in South India. We cover the famous Shiva pilgrimage sites at Kalahasti and then spend two nights in Tirupati to take in the architectural wonders here and in the surrounding area. This is a spiritual journey like no other, stopping at the famous Sri Ramana Ashram and taking you on the footsteps of the master to the caves he lived and taught in. Enjoy the Golden Vellore temple, the sights of Tiruvannamalai and Tanjore and Trichy. Prepare to be inspired by the Great Living Temples of the Chola dynasty, and the daring architecture of the Rockfort temples. A temple tour for the whole family to immerse yourself in the rich history and spirituality of South India.
TEMPLES OF KERALA
7 Nights 8 Days
- Visit Adi Shankaracharya Temple in Kalady , Vadakkumnathan, Paramekkavu Bhagavathy Temple and
Paramekkavu temples in Trissur. (En route- from Cochin to Guruvayoor)
- Visit The Elephant Camp
- Visit Guruvayur temple
- Visit Triprayar Temple, Kodungallur Bhagavathy Temple (En route- from Guruvayoor to Cochin
- Visit Vaikom Temple, Chottanikkara Bhagavathy temple.
- Visit some of the major temples in Kottyam town Malliyoor Sree Mahaganapathy Temple, Ettumanoor
Mahadeva Temple, Thirunakkara Mahadevar Temple and Thaliyil Mahadeva Temple.
- Explore the amazing surroundings and visit the Local markets of Munnar.
- Visit Cherthala Karthyayini Temple, Kanichukulangara Temple, Mararikkulam Temple in Alappuzha
- Visit Ambalappuzha Sree Krishna Temple, Temple, Mannarasala Nagaraja Temple, Oachira Temple (En-
route from Alappuzha to Trivandrum).
- Visit Attukal Temple in Trivandrum
- Visit Padmanabhaswamy Temple and Pazhavangadi Ganapathi Temples.
- Explore the major attractions of Trivandrum visiting Horse Palace Museum, Napier Museum, Sri Chitra Art
Gallery, Observatory and zoo.